News and Events   Foreign Ministry Spokesperson's Remarks   About Us   Visa and Authentication   Overseas Chinese Affairs   China ABC   Business and Scientific Cooperation   Culture, Education and Tourism   Notice 
Home > Visa and Authentication > Chinese Visa
Port visa


Port Visa: Foreigner, who needs to travel to China in case of emergency and cannot obtain the Chinese visa by the Chinese oversea Embassies/Consulate-Generals in time, can apply for the port visa at the designated entry port. American citizens, or holders of diplomatic/service passport,or foreigners from the country that does not have diplomatic relation or official trade relation with China cannot apply for the port visa.


The designated entry ports at which port visa can be applied:

Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjing, Chongqing, Dalian, Fuzhou, Xiamen, Xian, Guilin, Hanzhou, Kunming, Guangzhou(Baiyun), Shenzheng(Luohu, Shekou), Zhuhai(Gongbei), Haikou, Sanya, Jinan, Qindao, Yantai, Weihai, Chengdu, Nanjing, Yunchun, Changchun.

[ Suggest To A Friend ]
       [ Print ]